Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

RE: Dale Carnegie India- Open Program

 Dear Shivani

 

Many thanks for your kind offer

 

I am afraid, we ( 3P Consultants ) have no need to avail of it right now

 

With regards,

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

Incidentally , it was in a school elocution competition in 1950 , that I won as the first prize, Carnegie’s book “ How to win friends and influence people “ – which left on me, a lasting impression

 

After 70 years , I continue to practice Dale’s principles at :

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

 

From: Shivani Patil [mailto:shivani_patil@dalecarnegieindia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 3:17 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Dale Carnegie India- Open Program

 

Dear Hemen,

 

Good Afternoon.Hope you are doing well.

 

Just when we were getting used to the term ‘New Normal’, that has gotten passé.

Organisations are now gearing up for the Next Normal and I am sure you would be too. And whilst you do that, we can help you with the hard stuff. We  will engage with your Leaders to be more self-aware, assist your Sales team to engage their clients, guide Individuals on being more strategic than tactical  or just your Internal Teams to be more effective in their presentations.

Pfb our programs for Nov 2020 that will help you with this.

 

Program

Duration

Dates

Timings

Investment

Analyse Problems & Make Decisions

3 hrs

18th Nov

2.30pm-5.30pm

4900/-

Innovation: Transform Ideas into Solutions

3 hrs

19th Nov

2.30pm-5.30pm

4900/-

Managing Customer Expectations to meet the Next Normal

3hrs

20th Nov

2.30pm-5.30pm

4900/-

Public Speaking for Professionals

2 sessions 3 hrs each

20th & 21st  Nov

20th Nov:

2.30pm–5.30pm

& 21st Nov:

10am-1pm

9800/-

 

I would be happy to present these titles to you and give you some more info on how these can positively impact work productivity via a meeting.

Do write back to me for additional information you may need.

Also find attached the entire calendar for Q3

 

 

Regards,

Shivani Patil|Bussiness Executive,Dale Carnegie India

No comments:

Post a Comment