Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 January 2024

RE: Coursera Support Case #2728192

 Bonnie

 

I request you to study my proposal for an “ Online Virtual “ National Skills University as described at :

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/04/national-skills-university-virtual-is.html?zx=d1f09f756c01ba7b

 

Then if you consider my proposal as desirable, please convey your Expert Views to Shri Pandeyji ( Minister for Skilling )

 

Of course, I would appreciate receiving your views

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Bonnie (Coursera Privacy Support) [mailto:privacy@courserahelp.zendesk.com]
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 12:30 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Coursera Support Case #2728192

 

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Bonnie (Coursera Learner Support)

Apr 4, 2021, 23:59 PDT

Hi Hemen!

Thank you for contacting Coursera!

I want to thank you for sharing the Idea. We would like to further review your request, could you provide us a detailed description of what you're trying to accomplish? 

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Bonnie
Coursera Learner Services

No comments:

Post a Comment