Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 14 January 2024

RE: Connect on Linkedin

 Dear Durgesh,

 

At the outset, my apologies for not replying sooner

 

I believe LiFi technology holds promise for taking internet to every home . That belief made me send following mail to our Policy Makers ( - also to Hardik ) :

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/04/bpo-ibps-digitalindia-lifi-wifi.html

 

Only yesterday , Shri Ravishankar Prasad announced Cabinet clearance of PM – WANI , meant to make broadband available to everyone , through creation of PDO ( Public Data Offices – much like the PCOs of 30 years back ) . Read :

 

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/cabinet-approves-setting-up-of-public-wifi-networks-pm-wani-7098010/

 

Will LiFi face a “ competitive threat “ from PDO , or could I make my 3 bedroom flat ( currently served internet @ 50 mbps, from 7 STAR local distributor ), into a PDO and then install a LiFi on 100 LED lamps in my home ?

 

If this is possible then PDOs could, in fact, accelerate the adoption of LiFi  ! ( of course, assuming that LiFi devices are no more than a few hundred Rs )

 

I eagerly await your clarifications

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@recruitguru.com

 

 

From: Durgesh Guptaa [mailto:durgesh.guptaa@bgauss.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 12:35 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: Hardik Soni
Subject: Connect on Linkedin

 

Hello Mr. Hemen Parekh,

 

This is in continuation to the quick connect on Linkedin through Hardik Soni post.

 

Just as a Heads Up, Nav Wireless is part of RR Global. We have been working on LiFi technology and have developed several patented solutions.

 

Some of them which are in Commercial space are

1. LiFi Hospital Solution - connecting the medical devices for Real Time Monitoring

2. LiFi ISP - To connect the places which are not connected to Internet currently or have low data speed

3. LiFi Smart Internet Pole - To convert the existing dumb Street Light Poles with advanced Smart City functionalities.

 

Do let me know if we can connect to explore the possibility of looking at synergy.

 

You can call me on 92463 33391 or do share a good time to call and your contact number.


Regards,
Durgesh Guptaa
VP - Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment