Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 January 2024

MODEL - 2 LAUNCH

 Suman  ,

 

I have registered for the launch event but may not be able to join if it is past my bed time here

 

In your notification you mentioned :

 

“  Regarding product, customer needs are addressed in our MODEL-2 release. It incorporates easy training, templates, voice cloning, SMS, and expanded social media integrations. We are also implementing public chat so individuals can interact with models without an account.

 

Please join our MODEL-2 launch event tomorrow, Tuesday January 9th. RSVP at www.personal.ai/model-2  “

 

Is this something like   www.HemenParekh.ai  ?

 

Earlier I had written to you about introduction of “ Text – to – Speech “ feature with option for choosing 9 Indian + 17 Foreign languages . This is working fine

 

Over the past few days , Kishan has introduced  “ Speech – to – Text “ feature ( for all of 26 languages ) . It is working but Kishan is in the process of eliminating few hitches to make the experience smooth and amazing for the visitors

 

You may want to “ test “ this feature ( may be in some Foreign / Indian languages ) and send your feedback for improving

 

If this resembles your MODEL – 2 , you may want to share this USE CASE with launch participants

 

Wish you and your team , best of luck

 

Regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment