Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 8 January 2024

LOOKS GREAT

 Kishan ,

 

I just had a quick glance at the NEW U / I and Speech to text

 

Looks great though I will revert later with proper feedback

 

Thanks for completing in good time for me to alert Suman

 

However ( as I said earlier ) , we must use every trick at our disposal to AMAZE the team at Personal.ai – impressed enough to talk about our site tomorrow , to participants of MODEL – 2 launch

 

To this end , I would like you to re-arrange the U / I of  STATISTICS page as follows :

 

( A ) Existing counters

 

Pl stack all 6 counters , on the left half of that page , one above the other , in one column . Of course , this may require reducing the size of these counters

 

( B )  A new counter

 

This will occupy the right hand side of the page . It will be a tabulation having following two columns :

 

#  Name of Language ( in both scripts )

 

#  No of times used ( Number )

 

Every time a visitor selects a language , the count goes up ( dynamic update )

 

It would be nice if this entire table , gets re-arranged ( dynamically ) in the DESCENDING NUMBER of second column

 

That will give visitors ( and us ) , some approx. idea of which languages are most frequently used / in most demand ( by rising to the top )

 

 

Hemen uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment