Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

LLMs vs SLMs

 Dear Abhishek Upperwal ,

 

 

I just read ( with considerable interest ) following news report in today’s Eco Times :

 

Startups take to LLMs to bring GenAI smarts to Indian languages

 

It quotes you :

 

“  Gurgaon-headquartered startup Soket Labs is eyeing the release of its foundation multilingual large language model (LLM) ‘Pragna’ by Q2 next year,

 

   founder and CEO Abhishek Upperwal told ET,

 

-     A 7 billion parameter version of Pragna, trained on India’s 23 scheduled languages and English, will be released open source, followed by a 30 billion

 

parameter model a few months thereafter, he said.”

 

 

 

While wishing you all luck , I thought you might want to look up :

 

Low Cost AI Models ? Absolutely   

 

Let Sam build the Hub : India AI build the spokes ………………….  02 July 2023

 

Our goal is not to compete with Sam Altman or Elon Musk, says MoS IT Rajeev Chandrasekhar on AI

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.ai 

 

(  My Blogs help my avatar to answer :


   45158 Questions, related to 9327 Topics - 

 

Hopefully , by tomorrow , besides English , my Avatar will also “ converse “ with you , in Gujarati and Telugu )

No comments:

Post a Comment