Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 January 2024

HASSLE FREE HIRING

 Shri Hari Krishna Reddy,

 

Shri Ashish Kumar Sahoo

 

_------------------

https://param.ai/product/overview/ 

 

 

 

Congratulations  for developing / launching web site PARAM

 

I read about you at :

 

This startup uses AI to make hiring hassle-free for companies  

 


Where , you list the following features which make your process hassle free :

 

Ø   Resume Screening

Ø   Candidate Retarget

Ø  Advanced Analytics

Ø  Seamless ATS integration

 

Starting with www.3pJobs.com  (  launched on 14 Nov 1997 ), I successively launched following job portals ( now, all de-hosted  , but source-code for some of these is free to download from :

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

Ø   www.World-Wide-Jobs.com

Ø  www.RecruitGuru.com

Ø  www.GlobalRecruiter.com

Ø  www.IndiaRecruiter.com

Ø  www.CustomizeResume.com

 

I had also developed / launched :

 

Ø  Mobile App ……. MyJobs  {  HP developed for me }

 

Ø  Online Tool…….  ResumeRater  [  3467 downloads since 2007 – now defunct ]

 

As far as my own handwritten notes ( for development of these sites  ) are concerned, you might want to look up :

 

https://hcpnotes.blogspot.com/2018/04/what-which.html#.XTrSaej_yUl  (  Section “ Notes “ )

 

My regret is, I could not develop / launch :

 

OnLineJobsFair     

 

If there are  any questions, feel free to write / phone ( Mumbai – 98,67,55,08,08 )

 

With regards,

 

Hemen parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment