Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

FW: Website blogger demo

 FYI

 

From: Elton Dmello [mailto:dmelloelton@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 6:12 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Website blogger demo

 

Hello Dadu,

 

This is the demo link that the website designer has sent: http://g4m3geek.blogspot.com/?m=0#

 

He says that similar to the About Me section tab, he will create the other tabs as requested by you.

 

And the home page will also be designed as requested by you. But he can not start work on it till we confirm the contract with him as it needs some extensive coding. 

 

Will discuss this in detail with you when I come meet you. 

 

Elton

 

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 1:48 PM Elton Dmello <dmelloelton@gmail.com> wrote:

--

Elton D'Mello

+91 9867952811

No comments:

Post a Comment