Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

A SMALL PROJECT

 

Srl No

Name

City

E Mail

Mobile No

1

Dilip Nagle

Mumbai

-

-

2

Abhinandan Khatawane

Pune

-

+918888828670

3

Reena Gund

 

-

-

4

Sajida

 

-

-

5

Kartavya Chitalia ( ATIDAN )

Mumbai

-

+919819161708

6

Rejji 

Mumbai

-

-

7

Vikram Athalye ( check with Kartvaya )

Mumbai

 

 

8

Shalaka

 

 

 

9

Rajeev Nair ( L&T Infotech )

Mumbai

 

 

10

Rahul Deodhar

 

 

 

11

Anshu Abraham

USA

 

 

12

Sanjeev

 

 

 

13

Nagwekar

 

 

 

14

Inder Sethi

Mumbai

 

+919869349465

15

Kailas Patil

 

 

 

16

Priya

 

 

 

17

Alex

 

 

 

18

Punam

 

 

 

19

Shubhangi

 

 

 

20

Rohan ( KIPROSH )

 

 

 

21

Shuklendu ( Sentient Systems )

 

 

 

22

Nitin Ruge  ( Sentient Systems )

 

 

 

23

Saurabh Karandikar

 

 

 

24

Deepa

 

 

 

 

Hetal,

 

Above is a list of the Software persons who worked with me at 3P , over the years ( developing some of our own legacy software / databases / tools – and many job portals )

 

Once the lockdown is completely lifted , I want to host a lunch for them ( of course, those who are still living in Mumbai )

 

I would like you to compile their contact info in the chart above

 

Persons like Abhinandan – Rahul Deodhar – Reena – Kartavya , might still be in contact with some of them and might be able to give you contact details of the others . They might even remember some names which I have missed out above

 

For some ( may be all ? ) , we might already have their contact details in our past EMPLOYEE RECORDS ( except for non-employees at srl no : 1 – 14 – 20 – 20 – 21 – 22 ) . Nirmit might have mobile ids of some

 

In any case , when you phone anyone , do not talk about the LUNCH .

 

Just say : HCP wants to remain in touch with you . Offer them ( if they wish ) , my mobile no and email id

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment