Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 January 2024

FW: Very interesting

 Sandeep,

 

I just got following message from Mr Pushpak .

 

If you need any help, pl phone him

 

Hcp

 

·         Pushpak kypuram  1:22 PM

Dear Sir, Good afternoon, We have received a notification about a download from hcp@recruitguru.com for checking the NextMeet application, kindly let us know if any support if required, they can call us at 7702201700, regards Pushpak

 

 

·         hemen parekh sent the following message at 1:49 PM

View hemen’s profilehemen parekh

hemen parekh  1:49 PM

o    👏

o    👍

o    👎

o    😊

o    😞

o     

Dear Pushpak,

 

Thanks for noticing - and offer for help

 

Although I have started downloading at my residence ( PC ), I have also asked my colleague Sandeep ( System Admin in 3P CONSULTANTS office ) to download / experiment among our Managers ( Mumbai - Pune - Delhi ) and give me feedback - when I will revert I am passing on your phone no to Sandeep so that , he can reach you if he needs help 

 

Thanks again

 

Regards 

 

hemen parekh  ( M - 98,67,55,08,08 )

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 1:06 PM
To: Elton Dmello; vishesh@incomegroup.in; Nirmit Parekh; aneree92@gmail.com
Cc: System Administrator; Mitchelle; sonal@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: Very interesting

 

https://nextmeet.live/

 

 

You may want to evaluate this

 

Mr Pushpak ( my connect on Linkedin ) posted following comments below my blog :

 

National Skills University : Virtual is the only way

 

 

avr  4 April 2021 at 08:53

 

 

Interesting read Mr Hemen Parekh,

 

as you rightly mentioned the need for Virtual platforms to enable skill development using VR,MR, there is still a huge task of educating the Academic trainers and students on how these tech work,

 

since the hardware are presently quite expensive, we have come up with a solution for immersive way of learning and training using PC / Mobiles, where there is no need for expensive VR MR headsets,

 

the application is presently in beta and has all the features required for remote training, kindly check

 

https://nextmeet.live/

 

Thanks and Best Regards Pushpak

 

 

 

 

I am most intrigued by the comment portion highlighted in yellow

 

I would like Sandeep to download the FREE version / try it out among 3P consultants . and give me feedback , which I can convey back to Mr Pushpak

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment