Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 January 2024

FAMILY TREE

 Dear Family Member,

 

If you confirm that your email id in attachment is correct / valid, then I would send you an “ Invite “ from your block in My Heritage Parekh Family Tree website

 

That invite would enable you to update your own PROFILE and add other “ family branches “ that I am not aware of or for whom , I have no details

 

Of course, there are many members whose e-mail IDs are not with me and therefore, I have left out from the “ To “ address-bar of this email . Then there may be some e-mail IDS which YOU know are WRONG / INVALID

 

For such cases, you may forward this mail to those persons at their correct e-mail addresses and ask them to reply to me directly

 

Or, you could directly send  to me, their correct IDs

 

 

 

Batuk Kaka – Mama – Masa etc

No comments:

Post a Comment