Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 5 January 2024

FW: RESUME : Senior Management role

 FYI an Ack

 

hcp

From: Chandrakant Jadhav [mailto:job.chandrakant@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 2, 2021 9:12 PM
Subject: RESUME : Senior Management role

 

Dear Recruiter,


Hope you're doing fine and safe !

I would like to know suitable job opportunities in FMCG/FMCD/OTC/Retail/Ecom. Targeting for a senior role in sales & Marketing or Retail operations or business development or Category Management roles based out of anywhere in GCC or India.

Unfortunately serving my notice period with Enhance Group- Oman due to Covid-19 impact, my role has been made redundant & ready to join immediately.

Attached my CV for your reference & waiting for your helping hand.

 

Thanks,

CHANDRAKANT JADHAV
Muscat-Oman
Mob : +968 9568 9850

No comments:

Post a Comment