Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 January 2024

FW: Keith's email id

 Dear Keith,

 

From Elton , I understand that your interest is in the area of  “ E  Governance “

 

Following are links to some of my blogs on ESTONIA ( population 1.6 million ) , which , today leads the world in matter of e-governance :

 

Myopia Magnified ! …………………………….[ 19 Mar 2014 ]

#Reliance Jio : the Mighty Start Up…..[ 21 Mar 2018 ]

 

Estonia : Our Gateway to World ?......[ 13 Mar 2018 ]

Astonishing Estonia……………………………[ 28 Dec 2018 ]

Estonia is ready to teach …………………[ 20 Nov 2020 ]

 

Regards,

 

Dadu

 

Apart from the above , following are links to some more of my “ E  Governance “ blogs :

 

   E-GOVERNANCE    REFORMS

 

 

·             e - Governance

 

·             VotesApp

 

·             I  SIN  > < U SIN

 

·             Self   Certification  For   Builders

 

·             Honey ! I Shrunk  the  EVM

    
Block Chain for Voting ?

 

       

Artificial Intelligence to fix MP / MLA Salary ?

 

 

          Passports

 

Too Many Cooks , spoil the Broth ?

 

Unique ID for Every Enterprise ?

 

Simultaneous Polling

 

 

 

 

From: Elton Dmello [mailto:dmelloelton@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 1:34 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Keith's email id

 

Hi Dadu,

 

This is my friend who's applying for the job in Gabon. His name is Keith Dsouza. His email id is keithd4@gmail.com 

He'll really appreciate the blogs on Estonia you've written.

 

Thanks,

Elton

No comments:

Post a Comment