Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 January 2024

FW: FUTURE OF LEARNING

 Shri Byju Raveendran

 

Shri Aakash Chaudhry

 

Shri Amit Dixit

 

 

 

 

Dear Friends,

 

 

Just came across following news report in today’s Business Line :

 

Byju’s buys Aakash in $ 940-m cash / stock deal 

 

Where you are quoted as :

 

 

Shri Aakash Chaudhry :

 

“ …the company will launch new types of Centres that are partially ONLINE and OFFLINE, where teachers don’t have to be present physically 

 

 

Shri Byju Raveendran :

 

“ The future of learning is hybrid and this union will bring together the best of OFFLINE and ONLINE learning  

 

 

Shri Amit Dixit  :

 

“ We have always believed OMNICHANNEL will be the winning model in test prep and tutoring “

 

 

 

 

Inconvenience caused if any, is regretted but given your DEEP INSIGHTS into the FUTURE of LEARNING , I thought you might find interesting my following blog ( sent as e-mail to our Cabinet Ministers – NITI Aayog – State Chief Ministers – Think Tanks – Online Education Portals etc ) interesting :

 

National Skills University : Virtual is the only way

 

 

With regards,  

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in 

 

 

PS :

 

You might want to take a look at my just published E BOOK :  Letters to L&T Employees / Communicating for Productivity

 

https://www.amazon.in/Letters-Employees-Communicating-Hemen-Parekh-ebook/dp/B091L3SZWZ/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=letters+to+l%26t+employees&qid=1617679976&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment