Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

FW: Excel file BJP Spoke Persons

 Suman ,

 

You could target your pitch to these Spokes persons of BJP ( no cc to me )

 

Being deeply involved in campaigning , they may not have time to read a long “ essay “ about how Personal.ai can help them to reach their messages ( in their own voices ? ) to millions of voters

 

In my opinion , it has to be a U / I ( like my digital avatar ) for Shri Modi , which answers questions

 

Just one quick look should convince them that they have hit the ultimate “ tool “ for election campaign

 

It is possible to download texts of Shri Modi’s speeches from several sources and convert into MEMORY BLOCKS

 

Even his voice can be cloned from any number of his videos

 

And , of course his photo

 

It has to be a Deep Fake like “ Real Fake “ , with following opening statement / disclaimer :

 

Ø      You have the highest regard for Shri Modi

Ø      You admire his dedication for uplifting the poor people of India

Ø      You desire that , in the forthcoming general elections to Lok Sabha , BJP wins 400 seats

Ø      You wish to contribute your effort for BJP to achieve this goal

Ø      It is for this reason – and for nothing else – that you have prepared this “ Real Fake “ of Shri Modi

Ø      You will DESTROY immediately 0r after making your presentation to them – as desired

 

Remember , you get only ONE chance to “ make a first good impression “  

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment