Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 January 2024

FW: ATTN : SHRI NARENDRABHAI MODIJI / SHRI RAVISHANKAR PRASADJI

 Dear Shri Sharvesh Singhji,

( Chairman and MD , BharatNet / cmd.bbnl@nic.in ),

 

You deserve congratulations for collaborating with Nav Wireless Technologies Pvt Ltd , to take internet broadband to 6000 villages in Gujarat . I suppose this will be a PILOT PROJECT to enable Nav Wireless to demonstrate their Li-Fi technology on the ground

 

Nav Wireless plan to complete this project in 2 years ( approx. 10 villages / working day )

 

In that same spirit of COLLABORATION for achieving the objective of DIGITIZED INDIA,  I urge you to invite Astrome and ask them to take their GIGAMESH tech to 10,000 villages in ONE YEAR

 

It will give Astrome an opportunity to prove their claims. Your invite will also send a clear signal to other Start-ups in this field that they will be given opportunity to test their technologies

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  01 April 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment