Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 January 2024

FW: ATTN : SHRI NARENDRABHAI MODIJI / SHRI NITIN GADKARIJI

 Dear Members of Alang Shipbreakers Association,

 

 

 

Here is a piece of news report that would interest you :

 

Informal Scrapyards to be integrated with Registered ones   



Extract :



According to the National Green Tribunal, by the end of 2025, the number of vehicles which are 15 years or older is likely to reach over 21 million.

“We are seeing how we can integrate these centres with the e-auction process of MSTC (Metal Scrap Trading Corporation),” the official said. “Another option could be that the authorised centres could go on a collection drive from these smaller, informal scrapping units,” the official added.

 

You may want to send a joint petition to :

 

Shri Mansukh Mandaviya { Shipping Minister / minister-shipping@gov.in  }

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen parekh  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment