Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 17 January 2024

FW: Application for Lead Electrical (Suitable Techno-Commercial) Position

 Dear Sir,

 

I have passed B.E. (Electrical) examination in August 1998 from Govt. College of Engineering. Karad, Dist. - Satara (M.S.) India.

 

I have over 22 years of Experience in Electrical Design & Tendering of Power Plants and Oil & Gas Plants.

 

Currently I am looking for an opportunity commensurate with my range of experience in Power and Oil & Gas Sector and willing to work also in Project Engineering Management and Coordination and Proposal & Tendering function.

 

I would like to offer my candidature for the above-mentioned position. I am enclosing herewith my Curriculum Vitae for your kind perusal.

 

I look forward to receive your reply as per your convenience.

 

Thanking you Sir,

 

With Kind Regards,

 

 

Pankaj R. Borole

Mobile No.00919757408685

No comments:

Post a Comment