Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

E Waste

 Dear Deepali,

 

 

 

I just came across following article in today’s Business Line :

 

E-waste: To make the formal the new normal       

Congratulations on your initiative

In this context, you might want to look up my following blogs ( all sent as emails to our Cabinet Ministers )

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

Andheri / Mumbai  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com

www.hemenparekh.ai   /  27 Nov 2023

 

 

 

A   Sahaj  Solution  ?   .. 18  April  2018

 

 Self Employed Indians inherit the Earth ?   /    26 Jan 2018

 

 

E-Waste : Converting a Threat into Opportunity   ..   04 July  2020

 

 

 

 

Congratulations, Divyesh / Kaushik Palicha,  ….20 Dec 2021

 

 

 

Procuring Technology for “ Recycling of Plastics “  .. 18  Feb 2022

 

 

 

Procuring Technology for “ E Waste Recycling “  ..  26 Feb 2022

 

 

 

Lithium-ion  Battery  Recycling  ….  14 Sept  2022

No comments:

Post a Comment