Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 January 2024

E-GOVERNANCE NEEDS A HUMAN INTERFACE

 Dear Shilpa / Varad,

 

 

I just read your very informative article :

 

E – governance needs a human interface   /   Business Line

 

 

At one place you write :

 

“ In particular, these community anchors could be proactively trained by the State to spread awareness about using digital apps, and their feedback could be used to improve the user interface and user experience (UI/UX), for example, making the UI/UX more customised to the needs to new-to-smartphone or feature phone users.”

 

 

In this context, you might want to look-up my following blogs ( sent as e-mails to concerned Policy Makers ) :

 

Ø  Dhakneji says : Pahile APP  ………………………………………………………[ 12 April 2021 ]

Ø  I SIN >  < U SIN  ( I Seek It Now > < U Solve It Now )  …………[ 12 Dec 2012 ]

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment