Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 January 2024

E Book carrying Hyperlinks

 Sandeep,

 

I spoke to you to check re this feasibility

 

If yes, I would like to make the following page ( as last page ) of e book ;

 

 

But I have promises to keep……

List of some popular blogs on www.hemenparekh.in [ as on 30 March 2021 ]

=====================================================================================

Srl No

Blog Title

No of Views

 

 

 

1

Thanks Supreme Court for hearing my PIL

 

102

2

Summary of E-Mails to Cabinet Ministers > SELF EMPLOYMENT / GIG ECONOMY

 

219

3

Small Steps for Small Firms ? Not enough

 

270

4

Supreme Court is Angry : and rightly so !

224

5

Elon Musk : We offer a GREEN CARPET

 

250

 

Hcp

 

PS :

 

If you confirm ( yes ) then I would start compiling these links from blogger site

 

It may be 200 links ( = 20 new pages ) . It may take me 4 / 5 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment