Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 10 January 2024

Congrats

 Dear Amrita,

 

 

I got your email ID from Linkedin

 

I write to request you to convey my congratulations to your following team members who won the Grand Prize at the IQVIA India hackathon ( I don’t have their e-mail IDs ):

 

Ø  Sourav Dutta

Ø  Yaswanth Hruday

Ø  Sreyas S

Ø  Arun Das

Ø  Anil Kharde

Ø  Robin Reni

 

Re their “ Innovative Algorithm “ , Times of India quotes Dutta saying :

 

 

“ The basic principle in these cases is similar to how a large number of driverless cars running on multiple lanes avoid hitting each other.

 

The algorithm can be applied to any problem that has a large number of decision possibilities “

 

 

Can their algorithm help reduce pollution caused by 240 million vehicles plying on Indian roads , as conceptualized at :

 

Gadkariji : Green Tax is Good ………………………………………………………………………………..[ 26 Jan 2021 ]  

 

( read in conjunction with >  Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?.................[ 20 Nov 2018 ]   )

 

It is possible that the TEAM MEMBERS also find interesting to look-up my following blogs ( each sent as e-mail to our Policy Makers ) :

 

The Drones are Flying ! ……………………………. [ 18 Aug 2020 ]

Drones Need Mid-Air Re-fueling   ……………  [ 06 Sept 2018 ]

Flock Dynamics   ……………………………………….[ 04 Sept 2018 ]

Drone – a – Charya    ……………………………….[ 02 Sept 2018 ]

A Swarm-O-Drone is born   ……………………….[ 16 Nov 2017 ]

 

 

Shri Nitin Gadkariji, was quoted in yesterday’s Times of India , to say :

“ Nearly 1.5 lakh people are dying on roads and a majority of them are young . Why are we not sensitized ?  “      

 

 I get a feeling that the software developed by your TEAM , can be (mandatorily ) pre-installed within SENSORS embedded in each vehicle as it leaves the factory gate, and ensure AUTOMATIC slowing down if a vehicle comes within XYZ distance of another vehicle ( distance being computed based on the speed at which , each vehicle is travelling )

 

I would highly appreciate if Sourav Dutta can throw some light on my suggestion

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

www.hemenparekh.in

Andheri - Mumbai  

No comments:

Post a Comment