Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

AWAITING YOUR SPECIFIC PROPOSAL TO HELP INDIA

 Heidi,

 

A few days back, you sent to me following message on Linkedin :

 

….. “  if you have whatsapp ad me and feel free to call +358405311085 cos I have urgent matter to you regarding the help to India “

 

To which I replied ( through LinkedIn ) :

 

“ Just sent you an email / Thanks for your offer  “

 

Then , today I heard you speak at :

 

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/heidi-str%C3%B6m-160a5b9b_inventor-bevs-trucks-activity-6731991692783751168-7FXn

 

I eagerly await to get your “ specific idea / suggestion / proposal “( to help India ) ,  which I can circulate among the scientists / technocrats and the Government

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

 

16 Oct 2020

 

Heidi,

 

I write with reference to your message on LinkedIn , offering help

 

Of course , any help that you can offer to India , is most welcome

 

India needs help in a thousand matters !

 

If you write to me about your area of specialization ( and the URL of the website of the Organization where you work ) , then I may be able to properly “ pose / describe “ a relevant problem ( faced by India ) , where you might be able to help

 

Appreciating your offer

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

Mumbai - India

No comments:

Post a Comment