Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 12 March 2024

Re: Project - Start from Tomorrow

 This is fine. Against each , indicate target completion date


From: Sanjivani Kadam <officeassistant@3pconsultants.co.in>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2024 10:49:06 AM
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: Project - Start from Tomorrow
 
Dear Sir,

Please check below mentioned task which we will start from tomorrow one by one

  1. Emails  -                     uploading on Blogger & Personal.ai ( from Jan 24 - Till date) - 
  2. Personal. Ai -           English poem upload on Persona.ai
  3. LinkedIn -                  LinkedIn Post upload on Blogger as well as Persona.ai
  4. News Link -              Prepare Excel of Newspaper cutting Heading & URL
  5. Kavishala -               Daily 1 Poem ( one poem on daily Basis - Free Plan)
    


Regards, 

 

Sanjivani Kadam


3P Consultants 

No comments:

Post a Comment