Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 8 March 2024

BLOG GENIE

 Kishan  ,

 

·     Thanks for your visit to my home this morning

·     I am glad , we were able to ( more or less ) , finalize what the tool should be able to do ( generate blogs in 2 formats + post on Social Media + auto e-mail to select groups ) . As far as posting the generated blog on Blogger is concerned, it seems , I would need to do it manually from a WORD doc generated by tool. This was considering that a generated blog MIGHT contain URL links / images. But, in case it does NOT , then can Blogger API allow auto uploading ? If yes , pl provide for this  “ auto – upload “ option

·     Besides accessing database of my past blogs , tool will also search entire Web ( thru LLM ? ) for finding latest developments on the “ Blog Topic “

·     It is welcome that , we will be able to use FREE APIs

·     The tool and database will be hosted on my home PC

·     I suggest that besides 3000 Blogs database , we also host other WORD documents of > Reports / Notes / Linkedin posts / Emails ( others ) , on my home PC , for tool to access

·     Our tentative target > 09 April 2024

·     Your fees > Vishesh to decide after installation / satisfactory working of the tool

 

Regards,

 

Hcp

 

PS :  Feel free to contact Sandeep for any help   

No comments:

Post a Comment