Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 1 March 2024

RE: Blog Genie Project - System Architecture

 Kishan ,

 

 

Thanks for this architecture

 

Pl investigate what FREE options are available

 

In the meantime , I got following reply from ChatGPT :

 

I asked :

 

I understand . I will try to get the sketch TYPED for your understanding. In the meantime, I am told that for functioning of the tool, I need ( A ) Backend API such as " Langchain " ( B ) 3rd Party APIs such as > Vector database : Pinecone // AND > LLM API of ChatGPT // Where can I get this for FREE ? Are there any other suitable / equivalent / FREE APIs that you can recommend ?

 

ChatGPT replied :

 

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, I'm not aware of a specific API called "Langchain." However, for your project, you've mentioned the need for a backend API and third-party APIs like Pinecone (for vector database) and ChatGPT (LLM API).

1.              Backend API:

·         There are several options for backend APIs, and the choice often depends on your project requirements and the programming language you're using. Some popular choices include Flask (Python), Express (Node.js), Django (Python), and Rails (Ruby). These are frameworks that can help you build robust backend APIs.

·          

2.              Vector Database API (Pinecone):

·         Pinecone is a service that provides a vector database. While they offer a free tier, you should check their pricing page to understand the limitations and choose a plan that suits your needs.

·          

3.              LLM API (ChatGPT):

·         OpenAI provides the GPT-3 API, but as of my last update, it wasn't available for free. You would need to check OpenAI's official pricing page for the most up-to-date information.

·          

For alternatives or additional options:

 

·         Vector Database:

·         Other vector databases you might consider include Faiss, Annoy, and Milvus. Each has its own features and may be suitable depending on your use case.

·          

·         Language Models:

·         Aside from ChatGPT, you might explore models like GPT-2, GPT-4 (if available), or models from different providers like Hugging Face.

·          

Please note that the availability of free plans, pricing, and services can change, so it's essential to check the official websites of these services for the latest information.

 

If you have budget constraints, you may also want to explore open-source alternatives or community-supported projects in the domains you're interested in. Always review the terms of use and licensing agreements for any services or APIs you plan to integrate into your project.

 

Top of Form

 

 

 

 

From: Kishan Kokal [mailto:kokalkishan.official@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 March 2024 14:59
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Blog Genie Project - System Architecture

 

Hello uncle, I'm sharing the system architecture of the Blog Genie project, incorporating the necessary technologies for its development. I've listed the names of third-party APIs. To run this application locally without cost, we'll need to investigate open-source alternatives for LLMs and vector databases.

image.png

No comments:

Post a Comment