Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 April 2019

RE: L&T Nxt


Dear Mr Patil,

Following might interest you :

2018: The Year of IoT and its mega trends



With regards,

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2019 1:58 PM
To: 'Jayant.patil@larsentoubro.com'
Cc: 'sns@lntecc.com'
Subject: L&T Nxt

Dear Mr Patil,

Congratulations on your new responsibility to head L&T – Nxt
=========================================

Highlight:

Construction to engineering major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) has announced a five-year strategic initiative — L&T-Nxt — that will focus on artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), geospatial enterprises, and cyber security.


“Disruption has become the new order as we embrace frontier technologies, and our businesses are leapfrogging into entirely new realms powered by the tremendous benefits of digitalisation and analytics,” said S N Subrahmanyan, chief executive officer and managing director, L&T, referring to the efforts of the company to embrace digitalisation.


Without doubt, L&T is best-placed to deliver solutions based on IoT


Over the past 3 / 4 years, I have sent several emails to Cabinet Ministers / NITI Aayog / PM-EAC / PM-STIAC etc on use of this technology to solve Transport related problems


I thought you might want to look up :

Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?

 

-      for which , Prof Davidoff commented :


Thank you for this note. What you propose sounds like an integrated Pigouvian approach to transport pricing, which I agree would be great.”


And Dr Gourab Ghoshal wrote :


As your proposal falls into the broader philosophy of disincentivizing private transport, or more accurately incentivizing the use of public transport, the ideas outlined in your blog are certainly worth exploring

 


If interested , I could send to you other

With regards,

Hemen Parekh [ hcp ]


98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment