Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 April 2019

FW: BEYOND CRITICIZING : A CONCRETE PROPOSAL FOR ELECTORAL BONDS


Dear Shri Bhushan,

This might interest you

Regards

Hemen Parekh  /   www.hemenparekh.in


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]

Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2019 8:59 AM



Subject: BEYOND CRITICIZING : A CONCRETE PROPOSAL FOR ELECTORAL BONDS



Dear Sadanand,



In past few days , I enjoyed listening to your views ( on TV ) in respect of Electoral Bonds in India


I guess , other than BJP , no other party is happy with this system ; nor is EC


But what surprises me is that , while everyone criticizes this scheme , no one is proposing a fool-proof alternate scheme !


I would appreciate your views on my following proposal


With regards,

Hemen Parekh

Mumbai  /  www.hemenparekh.in




No comments:

Post a Comment