Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 April 2019

RE: Hello from J V Rao


JVR,


Thanks for your mail and attachments

Whereas I could read NASA letter, for some reason , I could only see only the first page of Krishna’s paper

Please convey my congratulations to Krishna on this recognition of his proposal by NASA

You may want to pass on to Krishna, the following links of my blogs on “ Earth related issues “ “

Climate Conundrum ?                 [  10  Oct  2018  ]

A Grass-Root Revolution             [  11  March  2019  ]

 

With regards,

 

hcp




From: J V Rao [mailto:jrao655@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2019 4:06 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Haridas Shenoy
Subject: Hello from J V Rao

HCP Sir,

It was wonderful meeting you yesterday
Just sharing an interesting paper. 

My son Krishna Kumar did B Tech in Civil Engg from IIT Madras. Unlike many of his friends who all migrated to IT related fields, Krishna chose  Environment Science and did his MS in Water Resources Engineering from Stanford University. Then he joined for PhD in the same place in the same broad subject. 

Recently he got a fellowship from NASA Earth sciences division.

I am attaching the technical paper which won him this award.

I am also attatching the NASA award letter.

If such highly technical papers are of interest to you inform me. 

Regards
J V Rao




--
J V Rao
B3/D601, Velentine Apartments,
Near Wagheshwari Temple,
Off Film City Road,
Malad East, 
Mumbai 400097
Tel Res: +91 2228406323
Cell +91 9820305603, 9820013876

No comments:

Post a Comment