Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 27 August 2018

SCRAPPING OF OLD CARS


Manish,

You may want to look up following links :









regards,

dadu




Sanjeev Gupta’s Liberty House has placed a bid of ₹ 5,200 crore for ABG Shipyard, which owes close to ₹ 19,000 crore to creditors

As it stands now, Gupta said, “ABG is a junkyard. It has been vandalized and now you will only find stray dogs there. The shipbuilding business is not something we’re planning on. The yard is well-located; it’s got a good shiplift. It can be used for breaking ships for scrap and that serves our green steel (recycled steel) objective. The business model we have in mind is completely different. ABG is a difficult asset and we are looking at the long-term play of making it into a steel plant. Building ships is not a viable business here, that’s why shipyards are in the doldrums in India.


No comments:

Post a Comment