Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 29 August 2018

May be of interest


Dear  Rajan,


Does following  appear  doable  ?



[  My today’s post on LinkedIn  ]



Google Ads - Coming Soon to Billboard Near You ?



But Ads , either on our TV screens or on a Billboard, are STATIC

It is only a matter of time before Google starts displaying on the sides of city transport buses , DYNAMIC and CONTEXTUAL advts !



This concept has immense possibilities in a country like India where thousands of pedestrians are all the time walking on roads


Say , a spectacle-wearing pedestrian is standing on the footpath , in front of a shop of SUNAYAN OPTICIANS and sees a BEST bus approaching .


He had visited an eye doctor in the morning ( record on Mobile ) Lo and behold ! He sees on the side of the bus , an ADVT from SUNAYAN OPTICIANS , saying : FREE eye check up for the next 15 minutes !


That advt turns into an ad from AJANTA CHEMIST ( located 50 feet away down the road ) , where a pedestrian has a mobile in his hand , using which , he had ordered PENTOCID tablets in the morning

To his amazement , he notices that the Google Ad urges him to buy ANTACID tablets at 20 % discount - of course, from AJANTA CHEMIST !


With regards,

Hemen Parekh / Mumbai  / (m) 98,67,55,08,08

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your valuable information. stock investor is a stock related website which provides day to day information of the stock market
    Eicher Motors Ltd
    Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd

    ReplyDelete