Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 August 2018

HRS, I just read about this : https://audiotrimmer.com/ In today’s Times , it was credited as follows : “ Audio Trimmer also lets you rip the audio from any video that you have uploaded ……..All the processing is done online, after which you can download your edited file “ For long , I too have wanted to upload video-songs of ( say ) Hemant Kumar , then remove the wordings and then use only the music for my own practice If you succeed , do let me know the precise process This site is FREE too ! hcp From: Haridas Shenoy [mailto:hrshenoy1941@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 6:07 PM To: A D Sanil; A G Kale; A G Patkar; A K Ganguly; A M Deshmukh; A V Dixit; A V Shenoy; A Y Divekar; Alok Rastogi; Amita Lele; Anand Pasarkar; Anil Choudhari; Archanaa A Chindarkar; Arun Khandekar; Arun Kumta; Arun Singasane; Atul Shah; B B Singh; B G Shah; B J Desai; B Ramachandran; B V R M Murty; Bharat Parikh; C G Karamchani; C K Melwani; C R Mistry; Chari; Dilip Bhanage; Dr Devender Nath; Eileen Albuquerque; G D Rao; G Ramakrishna; Gajanan Phadke; Girish Trivedi; Guha Thakurtha; Gurudatt Kundapurkar; H C Parekh; H R Khona; H T Mehta; J J Shrikhande; J S Patil; Jayantibhai; John Monteiro; K A Shaikh; K L Kanthan; K M Raja Sundaram; K Natarajan; K R Iyer; K R Patel; K Rajan; K Rajendran; K S Ranganathan; K T Shah; K V Nair; Kamlakar Vaishampayan; Larry Neeff - L&T; Luis Vas; M D Palekar; M D Phatak; M J Paleja; M K Kaushik; M Subramaniam; Madan Mandlekar; Milind Rajopadhye; MVL Narasimhan; N G Gehani; N M Kudalkar; N Ramachandran; N S Bhise; N V Srinivasan; N Vasudevan; Naresh Berawala; P D Joshi; P D Pimpalkute; P G Pande; P H Sakhalkar; P J Pathak; P L Negandhi; P S Moharir; PCS Ratnam; Pervin Kapadia Bhasin; Pradeep Talpade; Prakash Shrungarkar; Prasad Vartak; R A Panchal; R D Kulkarni; R Ganesh Rao; R I Mehta; R M Yajurvedi; R Shivaji; R Sivaraman; Raj Kumar Seth; Rajat Desai; Rajeev Joshi; Rajendra Shirvaikar; Ramesh Somai; Rita Rahimtoola; Rukmini Bhandary; S D Gore; S D Mande; S Hariharan; S K Mathur; S K Shukla; S K Todkar; S M Warde; S P Goel; S Rajagopal Naidu; S Ravikumar; S S Ghoshal; S S Manjeshwar; S V Subramaniam; S Vasudev; S W Patwardhan; Sambamoorthy Thiagarajan; Sampada Inamdar; Sandeep Desai; Satinderpal Ahluwalia; Satish Dhoiphode; Simple Agarwal; Subhash Sood; Subhash Y Sathe; Suniti Desai; Suresh Deshmukh; Suresh Gandhi; Swapna Chaudary; T R Venkatraman; Ullas Oza; V Aravind; V B Ulman; V H Iyer; V K Karekar; V M Patel; V Mohan; V R Swamy; V Raghavendran; V S Iyer Raju; Venu Account; Venugopal Menon; Vidyadhar Mahajan; Vijay Lal; Vinod Sane; Viren Shah; Vivek Shiroor; Y K Gupta Subject: A request to music lovers who are in touch with technology For the last one year, I have been struggling to convert old .mp3 Hindi film songs to Karaoke. My earlier Philips music system had provision for 'voice cancellation'. It never delivered. My current LG Boom Box has it. Does not deliver. Can some of you tech savvy guys, who can spend some time, do some research and work on this. If you succeed, please let me know what tools you used and steps. I have struggled with Audacity. Did not succeed. Some online tools I tried. Did not work. HR Shenoy, 7666128505 Co-Founder, Tejora Technologies Limited, tejora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment