Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 24 July 2018

RE: Thoughts for the Day


Dear Team,

Yesterday , Hetal phoned up to ask me to submit my “ Thought for the Day “

Unfortunately , I am unable to “ think up “ as per a schedule !

So promised to write whenever I felt like writing

And here it is :

Why reproduce / republish , someone else’s “ thought “ – however noble or inspiring ?

Instead of “ My thought for the day “ , how about ,

“  My ACT for the day “ ? 

{ Since morning may be a bit too early for any altruistic ACT , it could be “ My ACT of yesterday – or any other day }

Any smallest ACT which made YOU feel happy about yourself – even if the person ( or a living being ) who was the beneficiary of your ACT , may not know about your help or may not thank you

Eg :

Yesterday , I helped a fly out of a puddle of water

And although that fly may not know who helped , I felt happy about it for the whole day !  

And that ACT need not be a physical ACT

It could be verbal ( but not a routine formality ! )

While heading home each evening , just ask yourself :

“  Today , did I do anything to help my colleagues ( or anyone else ), which would , even in some small measure , help improve his / her lot in life ? “


Warm Regards,

Hcp


From: Anjali Parmar [mailto:anjali@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 24 July 2018 09:08
To: 3pgroup
Subject: Thoughts for the Day


Good Morning 3P and wish you a great day !!




Regards,
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment