Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 7 February 2017

RE: Thought of the day


Shubhangi,

This was inspiring !


Warm Regards,

Hcp


From: Shubhangini Shetty [mailto:shubhangini@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: 07 February 2017 15:26
To: 3pgroup@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: Thought of the day

Good afternoon,

I am taking the liberty to share a poem written by me with the entire team. So here it goes…
We can fly,  really fly,
By giving wings to our dreams,
By never loosing hope,
By being true to our core,
By staying calm at highs and lows,
By getting out of our comfort zone,
By trusting the wind more,
By never letting faith and flight go,
By believing that you can bounce back,
And then fly high,
We can, we truly can fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment