Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 7 February 2017

RE: Connecting


Dear Irene,


Thanks for writing

I regret the delay in replying

On my blog-site , only I can post ( blogger.com )

But anyone can post “ comments “ – so feel free

In case you wish to share my blogs with readers / visitors of your site , go ahead . No need for seeking any permission


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808


From: Irene Papuc [mailto:impapuc@toptal.org]
Sent: 06 February 2017 21:54
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Re: Connecting

Hello again,

I reached out a couple of days ago regarding the possibility of doing a guest post or sharing articles written within your site. I would still appreciate a chance to hear your thoughts, especially related to your focus on startup culture.

Kind Regards,
Irene

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here


On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 8:17 am, Irene Papuc wrote:

Hello,

My name is Irene Papuc from Toptal. Our blog covers a variety of topics including programming, finance, business and digital design.

I have noticed we share similar areas of focus in our topics including startup culture, which I found here:


We’ve recently published an article called:


I believe it has a similar focus on startup culture.

Would you be interested in sharing this with your readers by publishing it on your site? In addition, what other topics make sense, and are you open to long-term collaboration?

Best wishes,
Irene

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
Description: Image removed by sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment