Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 9 February 2017

RE: Billions in Change Contact Form


Dear Manoj,

Many thanks for this , long awaited , advance intimation

I would like to be the FIRST to buy one ( - I am completing 84 on 27 June 2017 )

I await your confirmation


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
+91 98675 50808

From: Billions In Change 1 [mailto:Billions@BillionsInChange.com]
Sent: 09 February 2017 01:45
Subject: Billions in Change Contact Form

Hello,

We’re currently setting up our sales process and will announce details about how to purchase the Hans Free Electric™ bike and Power Pack as soon as we’re able. Due to recent design changes, we estimate that we should be able to begin shipping in small numbers sometime in late March 2017. However, volume sales won’t begin until at least mid-2017. 


Thank you,

The Billions in Change Team

No comments:

Post a Comment