Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 28 May 2010

FW: Regarding Magic Cube Search


From: Rohan@Kiprosh [mailto:rohan@kiprosh.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 11:33 PM
Cc: 'HCP'; hcp@globalrecruiter.net
Subject: Regarding Magic Cube Search

Hello Uncle,

I still disagree about the feature in Magic Cube Search where we display counts as Zero in the grid for Domain Vs Skills or Industry Vs Function

Following are my arguments
1)    In case of IT jobs, Domain vs Skills, there won’t ever be skills as 3DMAX, Adobeillustrator, Adobephotoshop, AIX etc etc. etc. etc.  required for domain Advertising/Publicity/PR
2)    Likewise this is true for other domains and skills as well. User will un-necessary shy away the moment he see’s 0 appearing in so many rows and columns.
3)    Few would think this is even useless where we displaying 0 for domains and skills when there wont ever be an ABC skill required or needed for a XYZ domain. Thus it doesn’t make sense to put count as 0 in the table.
4)    Its like we never would place a train tire to a flight. Flight / Aeroplane will always have rubber tyres. Same is true for these counts.

I still don’t know the reason why you want to have count as ZERO for such cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment