Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 17 May 2010

FW: executive search


Pl reply
hcp

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjay Airtek- [mailto:sanjay@airtekcorp.com]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 10:50 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Cc: baldev kumar
Subject: executive search

Hello,

We are an Indian family business that is focused in 2 areas.   A) General trading and supply China management services and B) Manufacturing and Sales of Mobile Air conditioners and Evaporative Air Coolers under the exclusive and global license of Honeywell.   

We want to further professionalize the business - which will surely help us commercialize the opportunities we have in the future.   To do this, we are looking to recruit people for 2 positions.   One is a CEO/COO and the other is Head of Sales.

Can you please tell me more about your company?  The costs related to such a search? Your domain expertise? etc..

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Sanjay Varma






No comments:

Post a Comment