Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 7 May 2010

FW: neat statistics


Yeah absolutely and I agree.

CustomizeResume needs a re-architecture in few areas if we want to shape it up as a mobile based job portal.



From: HCP <hcp@recruitguru.com>
To: rohan_daxini@yahoo.com; Alexander Nadar <alexander@recruitguru.com>; priya@recruitguru.com
Sent: Wed, May 5, 2010 11:11:39 PM
Subject: from hcp


In the years to come, jobseekers and recruiters will interact with job-portals with their mobile phones.

Future development of CustomizeResume must take shape in this direction. Some years ago we made a beginning with world-wide-jobs

hcp



From: Rohan Daxini [mailto:rohan_daxini@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 11:37 AM
To: H C Parekh; HCP
Subject: neat statistics



No comments:

Post a Comment