Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 21 January 2024

RUNNING MINDTREE INDEPENDENTLY

 Dear Shri Debashish Chatterjee,

 

 

 

I just came across following news report :

 

 

 

At one place, you are quoted :

 

It is true that when a new management takes over, there are bound to be some issues about changes in the culture of the organisation.

 

 

Here, I must tell you that whatever Mindtree has done so far, will continue and it will be strengthened further.

 

 

I have done several town hall meetings with the employees and I can say with good confidence that all of them are backing us.

 

 

I don't think there have been any specific transition challenges we have faced so far

 

 

 

In this context, you might like to go through my following emails ( sent to the then Directors of Mindtree / AMN / SNS ) :

 

Krishnakumar.Natarajan@mindtree.com

 

Parthasarathy.NS@mindtree.com

 

Rostow.Ravanan@mindtree.com

 

Pradig.Menon@mindtree.com

 

Vedavalll.S@mindtree.com

 

akshay.bhargava@barclays.com

 

milind@sarwate.org

 

 

 

 

Minding the Tree ?                                                    [  20 Mar 2019  ]

 

Contours of the Independence                                    [ 25 Mar 2019  ]

 

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh [ hcp ]

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

Mumbai

 

 

Reply from SNS [  Mon 25-Mar-19 4:59 PM  ] :

 

Dear Sir ,

 

Huge learning. Very touching. 

 

Regards

Sns 

Sent from my iPhone

 

 

Reply from Shri Milind Sarwate [Fri 22-Mar-19 1:12 AM  ] :

 

Hemen-bhai, thanks. I appreciate your reaching out to me.

 

Regards.

 

Milind Sarwate

No comments:

Post a Comment