Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 January 2024

RE: Request for Web Page Assets

 https://www.shutterstock.com/search/neurons-firing

 

Take a look

 

hcp

 

From: Kishan Kokal [mailto:kokalkishan.official@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 September 2023 18:57
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Request for Web Page Assets

 

Uncle,

I appreciate your effort in generating the HTML code, but I apologize for any confusion. What I was actually looking for were the images used in the illustration, specifically the image of the brain and all the icons incorporated into it. Unfortunately, Sandeep sir informed me that we don't have access to those images.

To proceed, I'll start searching for similar images that we can use for this project. Once I find suitable replacements, I'll send them over to you for your approval. Thank you for your understanding, and I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Best regards,
Kishan

No comments:

Post a Comment