Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 January 2024

RE: Lunch Meeting on Sunday, 13 Oct

 Dear Friends,

 

Many thanks for your get well messages – which give me hope to be able to return to a somewhat better state of health in , may be 6 weeks

 

With last IV drip today, I hope there will be no recurrence of UTI

 

Of course, weakness persists but I must patiently await for return of strength in my legs

 

Thanking you all, once again,

 

hcp

From: WJN Danait [mailto:wjn_danait@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2019 7:35 PM
To: vh.iyer@yahoo.comtalpadepk@gmail.com; Hemen Parekh
Cc: inder@gmail.com; cmsrivastava5; Vivek Mehta; krsanghavi@vsnl.net; Suniti Desai; GLADYS VAZ; cynthia; A M DESHMUKH 9821014352; raomvn@ymail.com; VKM Vijay K Mahajan Mo•; Sanjay Karnik; L&T G K Apte; Mohan Madiman; Santosh Tiwari; ssuri665; P L Negandhi
Subject: RE: Lunch Meeting on Sunday, 13 Oct

 

Dear Parekh,

Very sorry to hear about your health issues, on account of which you had to cancel today’s luncheon get-together.

I an sure with all the latest antibiotics being used you will be cured soon.

I had a similar experience a few months ago when I was not sure I would be able to attend one till the last minute. Fortunately I got over it though not completely so.

Don’t worry about the G2G. You are very much an optimist and that  and your fortitude will take you through. You can host any number of lunches later and we shall attend them.

Warm Regards

 

Waman Danait

 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 


From: Iyer Venkateswaran H <vh.iyer@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2019 11:16:18 AM
To: talpadepk@gmail.com <talpadepk@gmail.com>; Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Cc: inder@gmail.com <indrajitsethi@gmail.com>; wjn_danait <wjn_danait@hotmail.com>; cmsrivastava5 <cmsrivastava5@gmail.com>; Vivek Mehta <vmehta49@gmail.com>; krsanghavi@vsnl.net <krsanghavi@vsnl.net>; Suniti Desai <sdsunitidesai@gmail.com>; GLADYS VAZ <gladys.vaz88@hotmail.com>; cynthia <cynthia@netcore.co.in>; A M DESHMUKH 9821014352 <ajaymdeshmukh@yahoo.com>; raomvn@ymail.com <raomvn@ymail.com>; VKM Vijay K Mahajan Mo• <vijaymahajan1973@gmail.com>; Sanjay Karnik <SanjayKarnik54@gmail.com>; L&T G K Apte <gkapte@gmail.com>; Mohan Madiman <Mohan.Madiman@gmail.com>; Santosh Tiwari <sakuti88@gmail.com>; ssuri665 <ssuri665@gmail.com>; P L Negandhi <pankajnegandhi@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Lunch Meeting on Sunday, 13 Oct

 

HCP, pl get well soon..you WILL be fine.  Fond regards..VH iyer

 

 

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 at 9:57, Pradeep Talpade

Get well soon ,HCP

 

looking forward to meet you..

 

with warm regards 

 

Pradeep Talpade 

 

.

 

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019, 08:18 Hemen Parekh, <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,

 

 

Here is a proof ( if one was ever needed ) that : Man proposes, God disposes

 

Or, as the Spanish proverb goes, God must have laughed when he got to read my earlier email of Oct 03  !

 

By now, you must have heard from Inder that our 13th Oct get-together, stands cancelled due to my very bad health

 

Just as I was overcoming the after-effects of Herpes, I contracted UTI for the third time in the past 2 months

 

Current one attacked about 10 days back , during which I was administered two different anti-biotics – to no avail

 

Finally, on Monday last ,I was put on IV drip of a 4th generation ant-biotics ( 1 hour every evening ) . 4 down, 6 more to go

 

That leaves me extremely weak – barely able to sit up for half hour before back starts hurting

 

I offer my apologies to all of you for causing this inconvenience but there was no point if the host is missing from the function

 

I have not given up and hope to host , a few months from now

 

I hope you will understand and forgive me

 

With regards,

 

hcp

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 11:10 AM
To: 'inder@gmail.com'; 'wjn_danait'; 'cmsrivastava5'; 'Vivek Mehta'; 'krsanghavi@vsnl.net'; 'Suniti Desai'; 'GLADYS VAZ'; 'cynthia'; 'A M DESHMUKH 9821014352'; 'raomvn@ymail.com'; 'VKM Vijay K Mahajan Mo•'; 'Sanjay Karnik'; 'L&T G K Apte'; 'Mohan Madiman'; 'Santosh Tiwari'; 'ssuri665'; 'P L Negandhi' (pankajnegandhi@gmail.com)
Cc: 'Pradeep Talpade' (talpadepk@gmail.com); 'V H Iyer' (vh.iyer@yahoo.com)

 


Subject: Lunch Meeting on Sunday, 13 Oct

 

Dear Friends,

 

 

Just to remind you that I fondly look forward to meeting all of you on 13 Oct ( Sunday ), at Waterstone Club

 

It is a very nice place where you might want to spend a few minutes around the swimming pool . So , pl try to reach by 12 noon

 

Regards,

 

Hcp

 

PS :

 

GKA cannot join since he will be in USA

 

I hope the rest will not let me down  

 

 

VHI – PKT

 

Thanks for accepting my invite to join us

No comments:

Post a Comment