Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 21 January 2024

RE: Happy Deepavali to you all!

 Dear Vani and Sri,

 

Bharati joins me in reciprocating your good wishes for Diwali

 

We consider ourselves blessed to have friends like you and pray for your good health in years to come

 

After 7 months, I am now gradually recovering from HERPES virus attack and have enough strength to move about within the house with help of a walking stick

 

In another 2 months, I should be able to go out

 

Rest of the family is fine. Everyone fondly remembers your last visit to our home

 

With regards,

 

hcp

 

From: Srinivasa Ratnam [mailto:vanisri1@outlook.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2019 11:21 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Happy Deepavali to you all!

 

Dear Bharati and Mr. Parekh,

As we approach the beginning of the Festivities, Vani and I wish a Happy Deepavali to you and your family.

May you and your family be blessed with bountiful of health and happiness.

We pray for your continued good health and vigor.

 

As we gaze at the remaining stretch of the path ahead, while also turning around and looking back at the road traversed thus far;

we are grateful for the privilege of your friendship and the enjoyable times we had in your company.

Thank you.

 

With our love and warm regards,

Sri & Vani Ratnam

 

No comments:

Post a Comment