Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 January 2024

RE: Get Together Today Sunday 31st March 2019

 JVR,

 

Will surely do

 

hcp

 

From: J V Rao [mailto:jrao655@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2019 5:25 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Get Together Today Sunday 31st March 2019

 

Thank you HCP

I will be very much obliged if you can add me to your e mail list.

Regards 

J V Rao 

 

On Sun, 31 Mar 2019, 16:47 Hemen Parekh, <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,

 

It felt very good to spend a few hours with all of you

 

Not only did I learn about your journey through L&T but also those very interesting hobbies that you are pursuing after retirement

 

Some of you expressed desire to keep in touch with my blogs , which I post on :

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

Whereas I would feel happy if you find time to visit my site, you may also consider sending to me an invite to connect on Linkedin , which , it would be my honour to accept . That way , you will get a notification whenever I post my blog link on Linkedin

 

I would be happy to receive from you , list of specific subjects / topics in which you are interested so that I can keep you posted of my past relevant blogs

 

With regards,

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment