Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 January 2024

RE: FYI..

 Ashish,

 

Thanks for keeping us informed . I think this is a good arrangement for Induben since , besides some company, she will also be in good care

 

Bharati keeps phoning your mom, once in a while . Let us know if we can help any other way

 

Batuk Mama

 

From: Ashish Shah [mailto:ashishah@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 4:19 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: FYI...

 

Mama, 

 

Friday I took Ba to Papayacare Senior Care located at Tivoli in Godrej city off of SG Highway!

I am leaving Ahmedabad on Thursday, 15th morning for Delhi and then from there back to USA early morning on 16th.  

 

Ba is now at

Papayacare.com

Godrej Garden City

Tivoli B, 1204

Jagatpur Road

Ahmedabad

 

Her mobile number is +919601777642

 

Regards,

 

Ashish Shah

+1.864.304.4848

 


From: ashish.shah@exiex.net <ashish.shah@exiex.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 9:35 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Subject: RE: Test email



Hi Batukmama,

 

Thanks for a prompt reply. I am glad that I got the email address right.

 

I did go through your SlideShare regarding PRODEVSYS. I didn’t find it dated at all. These concepts are very much in play even now. We had a model called PMC which could be similar to PRODEVSYS.

 

Though the EPC company I worked for, Fluor, for 30 years until 2017 provided services in all areas including the areas you have shown under the first column with “X”.

 

I was also deeply involved and led our company’s Expert Systems effort in early 90s. Some of the systems I developed were used for 15-20 years in different parts of the company. I had also developed a simple but unique method for capturing knowledge.

 

Coming back to the EPC work I was involved in at Fluor the attached slides will show the kind of projects we did including all the areas we were involved in.

 

Starting in 2012 with RIL in India, I started setting up PMOs in various companies in Russia, Saudi Arabia, UK, etc.

 

Currently I am involved in implementation of a system known as Aspen Basic Engineering (ABE) by AspenTech, a Boston software company. I recently wrote a blog on their website too.

 

Turning Top EPC Challenges into Opportunities

 

 

Looking forward to more discussion whenever you would like to…..

 

Thanks,

 

Regards,

 

Ashish Shah, CSI-IIE

ExiEx
V.P. Project Management

Greenville, SC 29650 USA

+1.864.304.4848

 

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 1:48 PM
To: Ashish Shah <ashish.shah@exiex.net>
Subject: RE: Test email

 

Ashish,

 

 

Thanks , you got it right

 

I looked up your company site

 

I have my own blogging site (  www.hemenparekh.in  )  > Blogs > Poems etc

 

I noticed that you consult on Project Management

 

You may want to look up my following , rather old – 2004 - ( obsolete ? )  write-ups :

 

PRODEVSYS

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2015/11/project-development-system.html

 

Regards,

 

Batuk Mama

 

 

From: Ashish Shah [mailto:ashish.shah@exiex.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 1:26 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Test email

 

HI Batukmama,

 

Just testing if I wrote your email correctly or not!

 

 

Regards,

 

Ashish Shah

 

ExiEx

V.P. Project Management

Greenville, SC 29650 USA

 

+1.864.304.4848

No comments:

Post a Comment