Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 January 2024

RE: Commercial proposal for HCP AI WebApp Development

 Amit,

 

Many thanks for consenting use of U / I

 

I have decided to use design # 2 – with some changes

 

Is it possible for you to share the HTML code for this ?  It would help me move forward a little faster

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Amit Pandey [mailto:amit@ahomtech.com]
Sent: 29 August 2023 18:22
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Abhinandan Khatawane; Nirmit Parekh; vishesh@incomegroup.in
Subject: Re: Commercial proposal for HCP AI WebApp Development

 

Dear HCP,

 

Thank you so much for replying.

 

You can surely use the designs, I have attached Original AI files for your reference. You can alter them as per your requirements.

 

Feel free to reach out in case I can be of any help.

 

Warm Regards,

Amit

 

On Tue, 29 Aug 2023 at 2:50 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Amit ,

 

I understand . May be I put you through all this trouble because of my ignorance of prevailing rates in web development

 

But no regrets – and sure , may be we can collaborate on something in future

 

Eg :  If any of your client wants to develop a “ Job Portal “ or a “ B2B Messaging portal “ , let me know . On these , I have done a lot of work in the past and I would be happy to share all of that content with you , without any obligation ( includes , source codes / User Interfaces )

 

Incidentally , could I use the 2 page User Interfaces that your team prepared for me ? – with some modifications , of course

 

Regards,

 

 

hemen

 

From: Amit Pandey [mailto:amit@ahomtech.com]
Sent: 27 August 2023 09:35
To: Hemen Parekh; Abhinandan Khatawane
Cc: vishesh@incomegroup.in; Nirmit Parekh
Subject: Re: Commercial proposal for HCP AI WebApp Development

 

Hi HCP,

 

Apologize for a delayed reply.

 

I was travelling all the week and couldn’t reply in time.

 

Looks like our team has shared an estimate which is not even close to the one shared by Manoj. I would recommend to go ahead with Manoj this time.

 

We can surely work together for other projects in future.

 

Warm Regards,

Amit

signature_1555190783  +91 987 390 4496
Skype: amit.kumar.pandey

Ahom Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment