Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 January 2024

Please phone me at 10 am

 Subject / Topic wise Number of Blogs ( as on 01 April 2019 )

==================================================

Topic Search Term

No of Blogs

Solar Power

 

 

Electric Vehicle

 

Transport

 

RERA

 

Elections

 

Electoral Reforms

 

Taxation

 

Internet of Things

 

IoT

 

Water

 

Mobile based Voting

 

E Commerce

 

 

Data Protection

 

Privacy

 

Personal Data

 

Social Media

 

Universal Basic Income

 

Training

 

Apprenticeship

 

Jobs

 

Employment

 

Start Up

 

Black Money

 

Amnesty Scheme

 

Corruption

 

Currency Notes

 

RFID

 

Supreme Court

 

L&T

 

Pollution

 

Climate

 

Farmers

 

Poverty

 

Mobility

 

Ayodhya

 

Ram Mandir

 

FAME

 

BEST

 

China

 

Database

 

Suresh Prabhu

 

Piyush Goyal

 

RaviShankar Prasad

 

Nitin Gadkari

 

Lithium-ion

 

Digital Dividend

 

Logistics

 

ARIHANT

 

AI

 

Artificial Intelligence

 

SARAL

 

Retail

 

TRAI

 

TV

 

Manifesto

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment