Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

Picture Poems

 Sanjivani,

 

Ø  So far , you have already  “ picturized “ 41 hindi poems ( out of 99 that I have uploaded since 1st May 2020 )

Ø  That leaves 58 yet to be “ picturized “

Ø  If you postpone the project of “ Dialogue with Authors “ for next one month, is it possible to picturize the balance 58 by 15th Nov ? That would mean , some 3 poems per each working day ?

Ø  If all 99 can be ready , then I would like to give its bound volume ( as a spiral-bound booklet ) to my wife on 17th Nov ., which is our 61st wedding anniversary

Ø  This will be like those booklets that we had sent to Jayeshbhai ( eastern press ) for proof-reading / composing

Ø  There will be one poem on each page ( with reverse left blank )

Ø  All will be printed ( on a glossy paper ? ) using a colour printer ( do we have in our office ? – if not , to get it done from outside )

Ø  I will soon send you a picture – and the TITLE – for the cover page

Ø  It is not necessary to print the “ plain text “ poem below each picturized poem, but if that leaves out a lot of blank white space in the bottom half of the page, then I do not mind adding below the text also

Ø  Another alternative that you may want to examine is to reduce the page-size of the booklet and print each poem in the centre ( halfway ) vertically . I don’t know whether this is possible

Ø  If we have to get the pages color-printed from outside vendor , how much would it cost ? That would help me decide the number of copies of the booklet

 

Pl phone me

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment