Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 5 January 2024

NEXT PROJECT

 https://bluerosepublishers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/guide-1.pdf

 

Sanjivani / Sandeep,

 

 

Currently I am in the process of translating into Gujarati, my earlier Hindi poems , already published under title “ Patzad “

 

Altogether , there are around 300 Hindi Poems in Patzad

 

Of these, approx. 30 / 40 were earlier translated into Gujarati and were included in “ Lava-Ras “ , leaving balance of approx. 260 , untranslated / unpublished ( in hard copy )

 

Of these 260, over the past 2 months, I have finished translating app. 160

 

I hope to finish the remaining 100 by mid June

 

Then , one by one , I will start posting these ( approx. ) 260 onto our blogging site ( under Poems > Gujarati ) . That may take me up to mid July

 

Once uploaded , I would like to publish these , preferably as an e-book , as in case of “ Letters to L&T Employees “

 

In case of “ Letters “, we were forced to fix a minimum price ( Rs 49 )

 

This is a deterrent for most persons ( entering Credit Card details etc on Amazon )

 

Vishesh was informed by one of his friends that it is possible to fix price at “ NIL “ . He will carry out further R&D and let us know whether this is possible or not – and if possible, what is the exact process

 

In the meantime, I just came across the above link, which I request you to carefully study

 

I have also sent them an online message ( through their site )  , expressing an interest in using their services for our next project . If and when I get a reply, I will keep you informed

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment