Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 17 January 2024

Mosque at Dhannipur

 Dear Prof Akhtar,

 

 

I came across following news report recently :

 

Our masjid will be modern : Ayodhya mosque architect

 

At one place, it reads :

 

Akhtar’s plan for the five-acre plot allotted to the Sunni Waqf Board, includes a mosque, a hospital and a cultural research centre ..

“The tradition that we will retain is khidmat-e-khaal, serving the Society “

 

Congratulations on your noble thinking

 

Even, as far as that 70 acre plot for Ram Mandir is concerned, I have been suggesting that very same “ khidmat-e-khaal “ , by sending dozens of  emails to :

 

Ø  Our Cabinet Ministers / state CMs

Ø  Political Parties

Ø  UP Government

Ø  Supreme Court / Bar Asso Members / Contesting Advocates …….etc

 

I wish you best of luck in promoting peaceful harmony among various sections of our society

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  / www.hemenparekh.in /  Mumbai

 

 

Reach Out  Time                                         [ 20  Sept  2013  ]

 

 

Yogiji ! Make it a “ WIN “ for all                   [  03  April  2017  ]

 

Yogiji  !  This is Your moment                      [  11  Aug  2017  ]

 

Sarva Dharma Sthanam ?                           [  02  Oct  2017  ]

 

Let Ram’s Ayodhya be Secular                    [  31  Jan  2019  ]

 

A Home for Ram                                         [ 27 Feb 2019 ]

We have precedents !                                 [ 12 Nov 2019 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment